Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Two Peas and Their Pod Lemon Almond Cookies

Two Peas and Their Pod Lemon Almond Cookies
The much anticipated Two Peas & Their Pod Cookbook is here! Two Peas & Their Pod Cookbook: Favorite Everyday Recipes from Our Family Kitchen is by my friend, Maria Lichty of the popular blog, Two Peas & Their Pod.

Maria is one of those blogging friends that I've actually had the pleasure to meet and spend time with in real life. We've been to Oregon, New York City to be on the Today Show, Austin, and THE LODGE. She loves food, she loves cookies, and she loves her family. I can relate to this girl. Ha.

Two Peas and Their Pod Cookbook
The Two Peas Cookbook is even better than I expected...and y'all, I already expected it to be great. Although Maria is known as the "cookie queen" because her blog is filled with incredible cookie recipes, she and her husband make killer main dishes, sides, and the works. As I flipped through the cookbook, I must have exclaimed, "Ooooh! I'm making that!" at least a dozen times. And, let me add that the photo of her son (bottom right) is pretty much my aesthetic.

Two Peas and Their Pod Lemon Almond Cookies
Today, though, I'm going to share a cookie recipe from the book. (I know, you are shocked I chose a cookie recipe.) Let's talk about Maria's Lemon Almond Cookies. They're zippy, tangy, and sweet with a little crunch from sliced almonds. When you're craving sweets with a little zing, reach for this recipe.


CLICK TO CONTINUE READING...more sugar this way!

Post a Comment

0 Comments