Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

What I Had For Dinner Last Sunday


I have been eating too many carbs lately. Yes. I had a sudden obsession with rice and ever since I revived my love of baking, I have been eating cakes. Bah!

So to balance it off, I decided to have me a vege laden dinner last Sunday. I managed to get some asparagus and I roasted these with broccoli with a sprinkling of bacon.


I know. There is too little bacon. This was only 2 rashers, leftovers from another 2 dishes I cooked. 

I put the asparagus and broccoli on a baking tray, tossed them in some olive oil and roasted the lot (with bacon bits scattered on the broccoli florets) at 180C for 15 minutes.

Since asparagus cooks faster, I removed them after 10 minutes and let the broccoli roast for another 5 minutes.


Of course I did not eat them plain, I can't do that. I  need  more flavor and more protein. I added a grilled sausage and a  generous drizzle of roasted sesame dressing.

So good!

Post a Comment

0 Comments